At TYBA, our mission is to raise the level of professional service for all global segments of commercial yachts and to make Turkey one of the most reliable and affordable places in the world for chartering, construction, maintenance and mooring of private and commercial yachts.
Yachting can only be improved with the participation of all parties in the sector, including Shipyards, Boat Owners, Brokers and Boat Guests, to increase communication and cooperation between different parties in TYBA and to provide consultancy to government institutions in the Eastern Mediterranean for Yacht Owners and Agencies. We aim to be an important point.
In addition, we aim to establish very close relations with foreign yachting associations, thanks to the devoted efforts and valuable support of many of our members, who have international experience for many years. Coordinating with our colleagues, we aim to provide a much more accessible yachting destination to the Aegean and Mediterranean sailing areas, providing guests as well as boat owners with full rights and transparency of contractual and financial transactions.
– To be in close relationship and cooperation with International Yachting Associations (GYA, MYBA, CYBA, FYBA and AYCA),
– Establishing an insurance pool for members to support yacht owners and brokers, as well as protect the rights of the guest,
– Hosting an annual Yacht Charter Show for Turkish Brokers, Turkish and foreign flagged charter boats, which are within the scope of the central agency agreement valid in Turkey,
– To promote the Turkish coastline and yacht charter fleet by participating in international yacht and travel fairs and cooperating with such events,
– Increase transparency regarding updated international maritime laws by sharing documents that provide useful information on Turkish charter rules and regulations for commercial and private yachts,
– Promoting the use of standardized charter agreements,
– Communicating with government agencies to improve local practices and keep them in line with international rules and regulations,
– Determining and following a code of ethics among our members,
– Organizing ongoing vocational trainings with seminars such as safety, language skills and silver service standards for Turkish yacht employees,